Exit

RH2017 - Changing header text size in Responsive HTML5 output

Participant ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have 2 questions.

How can I change the size of the text in the header of the Responsive HTML5 help? I could change the font to Arial but there is no option to set the font size.

The default color of the pane splitter arrow is blue. How can I change the color of this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In part, see my answer to your other thread. RH2017 - Deleting the default logo from the header of Responsive HTML5 output

I expect the size will be defined in one of the layout css files but not as a specific size, rather something scaled.

To change the colour of images, you need to find them in the layout folders and edit the image.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I could change the size of the header text in the css file. But looks like it appears perfectly in a 100%/maximized view. When I resize the help browser window, the original text size appears.

Any idea which setting am I missing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp