• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2017 - Click here to see page in Full context option goes missing in IE browser

Participant ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I launch context-sensitive help topic in Chrome I get this Click here to see this page in full context option as expected in the top-right. It does not show up in IE.

Any idea how to fix this? Is this an IE issue? Any workaround?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Right, the master page was corrupt I guess. I created a new one and used the same css and header and footer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You marked two posts as Correct. The first is not an answer, you just stated you would try something. The other suggested a number of things to try and you haven't indicated which one worked. Please clarify for the benefit of anyone else who hits this issue.

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I am trying to clarify is did you end up with a master page that had the same CSS and headers and footers as the one that was giving a problem so we know it was a corrupt master page giving grief or did you have to make any changes to the CSS and/or headers and footers.

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right, the master page was corrupt I guess. I created a new one and used the same css and header and footer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the clarification. Please unmark the existing Correct Answer and mark your latest as Correct.

Glad it's all fixed now.

www.grainge.org

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp