• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2019 Frameless: Is it possible to create a <div> tag to accomadate listed items

Participant ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  

I am trying to create a style from UI as given below:

Style.PNG

I would like the <div> to have <li> items. Please could you let me know how can I go about creating this type of a style. It would be helpful if I can create it from the Styles editor screen rather than the HTML editor screen.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Hi Amebr

Thank you for looking into this issue.

Well, i did find out a solution. I was able to get the above style by using the <Fieldset> tag.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a play and it looks like once you apply a div style to a paragraph, every time you press Enter, Robohelp creates a new div block. I couldn't find any right-click menus or buttons or anything that would let me include multiple paragraphs inside the div using the RH NEW UI.

So I would say for the moment you need to create the list or any other paragraphs manually in the HTML view. 

You can request features and report issues here: https://tracker.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Amebr

Thank you for looking into this issue.

Well, i did find out a solution. I was able to get the above style by using the <Fieldset> tag.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp