RH2019 - frameless skin - bookmarks & popups

Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

RH2019.0.9 (New, not classic)
bookmark links
Based on the Frameless Skin Oceanic, it seems that bookmarks are not scrolling anymore to the exact location of the bookmark. It seems that in the layout the grey bar (the second from above, the one with the buttons Expand All etc.) is not being taking into account, since when I use a bookmarklink I have to scroll up 1 or 2 rules to get to the exact location of the bookmarks.
popups
On a long page (longer than the screen), a popup will not be displayed anymore at the location where you clicked the popup-link. You will have to scroll up to see the popup.
I think it was before also an issue in the responsive skin, but was solved in that skin.
I now 'solved' it temporarily by removing the 'position: absolute' for the .rh-popover in the layoutDiff.css 

Best regards,
Dirk
TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dirk,

Bookmark issue is there in Orange skin as well. Logged RH-5884 for the same.

Popup issue is there in oceanic skin. Logged RH-5885 for this issue.

Thank you so much for reporting these. Keep us posted about any issue you face while using RH 2019. We are working with all our customers for a better user experience.

Regards,
Surbhi Maheshwari

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Surbhi,

Sorry for my double posting.

I posted this (and another) issue at first here in this forum, but then someone brought the adobe tracker to my attention. So I added the issues to the tracker, causing the double posting.

Regards,

Dirk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please do post here as well, with a link to the bug if you have reported it. It helps others know they are not alone with the issue and they can add a Me Too to the report.

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp