Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

RH2019 How to create popups?

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've migrated a RH2019 Classic project that had the feature of showing popups. It used BSSCPopup (generated by Adobe) to display the popup and a topic as the content. I'm wondering if RH2019 offers a way of creating/managing popups like that or is it up to us to create something?

TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Popups can still be created. Create the link from the toolbar and look at bottom of the dialog that appears.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer or Like if helpful. Found your answer elsewhere? Share it here.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Peter, I do think that the problem that I have is due to the release currently available here (2019.0.11). From the release notes of update 2019.0.12, it seems that RH had a problem with custom sized-popups that was fixed so I already asked to update to the latest (2019.0.14) and I'm currently waiting.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes images were an issue but that did not stop popups being created so I don't think waiting will help. Your issue was creating a popup and that does not require the update.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer or Like if helpful. Found your answer elsewhere? Share it here.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp