• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2019 New UI Indigo skin navigation not working correctly

Participant ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a parent project that consists entirely of placeholders to child projects. The parent project has no content. When I generate the responsive HTML with Indigo I noticed that when you perform a search and select a file from the search results, the file displays, but the breadcrumbs do not. Neither does the TOC expand to show where this file is in the TOC.

I generated the output on a single project with content and with no toc placeholders to other projects, and the navigation worked correctly.

I am on 2019.0.12, this is a new project, not an upgraded project. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have checked and that seems to be an issue with merged projects using Indigo. It worked OK in another output.

Please follow this link to report bugs. https://tracker.adobe.com

Post the link to your bug report in this thread and others can vote for it. The more people who do so, the higher it gets prioritised.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp