• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2019 PSA: don't try to drag the properties panel

Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd recommend not trying to widen the topic properties panel on the right side of RH2019.

Mostly it refuses to move, but if you succeed in grabbing it, you'll copy the text and buttons from the panel into your open topic. ('scuse the green background. I was trying to troubleshoot my stylesheet.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amebr

This issue has been resolved in update 2. Can you please try it out? You can install the update from Help > Updates... menu.

thanks,

Vivek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still can't expand the panel, but the most I managed to drag into my topic was a <br /> so that's an improvement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While we're here, what do "click to link" and "click to unlink" mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In linked state, all values are in sync. If you change the margin in one field, other 3 will also change. In unlinked state, all 4 fields can have different values.

We need to look at your screen and see why resize of the Properties panel is not happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link description. You should probably include that in the help .

I found out why the panel doesn't work. It doesn't work on secondary monitors, only the main monitor. I also listed this as a bug for the colour picker, which only works on the main monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Amebr​ for confirming. We will resolve the second monitor issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp