I was again playing around with the new Word output and have the following issues:
Can anyone tell me which settings I have to make to avoid these effects? By the way, output to PDF uses the correct style for variables and correct image size (fitting to page size).
Thanks and regards
I am not seeing that with variables. Is it the default style for the browser and does changing that change things? It shouldn't so post back.
On images, I have been away for a few days and haven't caught up with another thread. I believe there may be an image issue in update 9.
Thanks for your reply. Sorry, I don't understand what the default style for the browser would have to do with the Word output. I made some screenshots that might carify things:
Image 1: Project in RH with variables in different styles
Image 2: This is how the source code looks with the variables
Image 3: This is how it looks in the Word output
Regarding the images, would you mind sharing the link to the other thread if you come across it again? I haven't found anything that seems to fit.
Thanks and regards
Sorry Karin. Trying to catch up on a raft of posts and I misread things. I'll look again later.
I am not seeing this problem in an output not using a template. Are you using a template?
No, I am not using a template. I was playing around with a fresh project, where I only imported a couple of files. I also tested with the automatically created "New File", with the same result. One of the problems seems to be that all paragraph text is styled as "Standard" in Word, not the style it used to be ("Body", in my case). However, the header styles are taken over correctly, and there also the font changes from Arial to Times New Roman. I just noticed, that "akut" is styled correctly. This text is also part of my variable. Maybe the (r) is causing the problems ...
Funny thing is, when I open a new Word document, the default font is set to Calibri, not Times New Roman.
See the Contact page on my site and send the small test project as instructed there. Do make sure you include a link to this thread and please do not email the project direct.
The problem with the variables has been solved thanks to Peter Grainge. At the moment, using code like <strong> or superscript in variables causes problems in the Word output. Only plain text can be used successfully. This has already been reported to Adobe.
The issue with the image size is still being investigated.