• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2020.0.156 - Frameless/Studio Skin - Change home page caption

Participant ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way that I can permanently change the caption ("How can we help?") that is part of the home page of a project output?

I see where it is in the output files (whxdata\projectsettings.js), so I can modify there and make it change, but I shouldn't have to do that every time I regenerate the output. 

Thanks.

TOPICS
New UI , Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Go to Outputs > Labels (new name for LNG file). You can change it there under Frameless.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not at a machine right now but it's either in the language settings (Output mode) or the skin editor.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Outputs > Labels (new name for LNG file). You can change it there under Frameless.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it. Thanks as always. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp