• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2020.6.76 Frameless Skin - Features, About, Feedback

Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does one configure or hide these FEATURES ABOUT FEEDBACK options in the Topic Page of the skin? 

They are set for a mid-topic jump labeled "nogo".  Is there any documentation anywhere on working with these?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Skin > Layout > Header Links I think.

There's a section in the help for the frameless skin editor which is better than nothing. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been there.  It does not even mention the items.  Practially useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is still better than what we had before, which was nothing.  😛

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Amebr.  It was well hidden.  Those links appear in the header for the topic page so that's where I was looking: Topic Page. 

It's really frustrating to try to figure out what features and options do because I have to compile every time I try something.  I'm sure I am missing some ways to create great experiences for the users, but it's as if Marketing wrote the documentation: incomplete and vague on purpose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't disagree, and in fact I rarely think to look at the Robohelp help at all these days. But the frameless editor content was added fairly recently, so someone is at least trying.

With the skins, I've been known to inspect the output for the class names of items I'm looking at, to try to figure out what terms in the editor I need to look for. It doesn't give the exact location but at least cuts down the number of places to start looking. For example, sometimes the class (or parent element class) will contain "LEFTPANEL" so I can concentrate on the settings in the Home Page > Left Panel and Topic Page > Left Panel sections. Sometimes it doesn't help at all, but it's not a bad place to start.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp