• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2020 - filtering terms from micro content intent

Participant ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a frameless online help (Studio) skin output. I have setup a few microcontent terms with the intent and responses.

For example:

Intent: Revert to Approved Plan

Response: <Short description>

When I seach for the strong Revert to Approved plan the correct short description is displayed as expected.

However, if I search for only Approved Plan it displays the above short description. Which is incorrect. It should ideally not pick up the above response but display other topics. How can we handle this?

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still on RH 2020 update 5 and haven't installed the latest update 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think 6 contains any changes here but check the Announcements on the forum.

You are saying the searching on the full intent text works but I'm not clear what searching on part of it does. You say it shows the above short description but that's what you have shown as the response.

It is correct that the search will show both the intent and topics that also match. I'm guessing only the full Intent matches so just that is returned but the shorter search is finding more. I would need to set up a test to check.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, so to give you some more clarity:

Intent: Revert to approved plan

Response: This is my response blah blah blah.

If I search Revert to approved plan I get the correct response This is my response blah blah blah. because the intent-response is set up that way.

If I search approved plan or revert it still shows This is my response blah blah blah. in the search results just as it would show in the above case.

In that case microcontent and regular search would be no different. For example, searching just approved plan and revert to approved plan is totally different. So if  the response This is my response blah blah blah. shows up when I search only approved plan it is misleading. Because it is vaild only for revert to approved plan.

How to handle this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is what I am getting with the Intent "Do I get paid when I am ill"

image.png

If I search on the full intent, I get only that in the promoted result. If I search on "ill" I get the promoted result first, then I get any topic with "ill" in it. That is how it is intended to work. See RH2020 Microcontent (grainge.org)

Microcontent alone simply promotes results as shown. Maybe you are looking for a Chatbot?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp