Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2020 PDF output fails with special character % in header

Enthusiast ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have a problem with the PDF output. I am using RH2020.1.54. In a file, I have a header h1 saying "100% gestapelte Balken". Apparently, the %-character causes that the PDF generation fails. Everything works fine and then the process stops at "Transforming into PDF pages" and does not come to an end. The output of this same file has worked without problems in previous RH2019 versions (new UI). Also, the output to HTML5 does work without any problems.

I tried to write the % in the source code as %, but Robohelp changes this code back to % when I switch between source view and editor. 

Is this a bug? Or is it no longer possible to use such characters in headers? To make things clear, I am not using any special characters in the file name or anything like this, its only an <h1>-tag.

Any ideas are welcome!

Thanks, Karin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Karin, this seems to be a bug. Can you please file a tracker issue? We will take it up for update 3.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Karin, this seems to be a bug. Can you please file a tracker issue? We will take it up for update 3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bugs and feature requests, can be filed in here: https://tracker.adobe.com/#/home

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Vivek and Stefan. I reported this as a bug. It can be found here: 

https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/RH-8304

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp