• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2020 - slight slowness experienced in Output

Participant ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a Frameless Online Help with Portal Skin. The help works as expected.

There is a slight slowness when navigating across the topics by clicking them in the left ToC pane. The content (topic title and body) displays first and then after a fraction of seconds the header and breadcrumbs display.

Is it something that anyone has faced and any solution for this?

Would long topic names or breadcrumbs be a reason for this delay of a fraction of seconds?

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of RH2020 are you using? I was experiencing the exact same issue until the RH2020 Update 4 came out, which more-or-less resolved the issue. You can find my thread here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/robohelp/frameless-html-search-auto-map-0-js-taking-12-seconds-to-loa...

Also, I would suggest you open up the dev tools on your browser and see if there is anything specific that you can see is causing the slowdown.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I am using RH2020 update 4. Also, I notice some smaller projects/outputs do not face this issue they are fast. The one that faces the issue has slightly longer topic/section titles. Not sure if that is the issue. Will try Dev tools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp