• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2020 Update 2: How to SEARCH for topic in the TOC listing

Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to perform Search for topic in the TOC?

Cannot find in RH2020 latest update 2 Nor in RH2019

Jackie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

received reply to a separate inquiry with the details, this issue can be closed.

go to Contents tab > Search for the topic > Right- Click the topic > Locate in TOC

leonaJackieS_0-1603915523340.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Search in the source? In 2020 it's at the top of the Contents panel. 

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry, I may not have clearly clarified my issue. I have the TOC pane open, I wish to locate a particular page within the TOC - I can not find a Search feature specific to the TOC searching.

There was a Find option in the RH2015 TOC but it does not exist in RH2019 or RH2020 - at least not where it was in RH2015.   Opened TOC pane, right click on any topic within the TOC listing and there was a Find Topic issue. This does not exists in RH2019 or RH2020. Only options available are Edit, Rename, Duplicate, Delete. the Find option is not available.

leonaJackieS_0-1603912566257.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

received reply to a separate inquiry with the details, this issue can be closed.

go to Contents tab > Search for the topic > Right- Click the topic > Locate in TOC

leonaJackieS_0-1603915523340.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp