Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2022: eliminate tiles?

Explorer ,
May 20, 2024 May 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello...

Still finding my around RH2022, and my director has asked a question I can't answer:

Is it possible to eliminate tiles from the Home page and just have topic labels? Also, is it possible to have explanatory text in the labels, possibly along the lines of a "tool tip"?

thank you,

Lon

TOPICS
Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2024 May 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can remove the images and you can resize the box so I you could make it look like labels. However, I don't think you can add explanatory text.

Maybe work on the default topic. Create a table with text in the cells or add images with nothing more than text in them.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 21, 2024 May 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes to the first question, probably (?) no to the second.

TOC tiles are tweaked in the layoutDiff.css file of your skin ({project}\publish\skins\{skin_name})

WoutJacobs_0-1716292783573.png

You can also just use the editor of course.

I guess you could force-insert a description with CSS shenanigans ('content' property maybe), but I doubt that'll really work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp