Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2022 - Front Matter Layout Selection Missing from Template Options

Contributor ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am wondering if I am missing something here.  I am testing out RH2022 for mac.  I converted a copy of a project I have from RH2020. 

In my print TOCs, I have a legal warning located under my front matter.  In RH2020, I could select a master page for front matter content which applied my master page to the legal warning with no issues. 

With 2022, I do not see that option for front matter content in the new Template option under the Output tab.  Under Templates - <my template> - Settings, I see the new location to specifiy layouts for different sections of the doc - but no front matter entry.  Even with my main layout/master page selected as the default, any topics in front matter, other than the cover and toc, print to PDF without a layout.  I have tried setting the layout/masterpage at the topic level itself with no success.  I also tried creating a new toc in RH2022 as well as a new project (to rule out some weird migration issue), but I get the same results.  

Am I missing a setting here or is that just not allowed with RH2022? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I *think* that's all done in Templates now. Have a look at Peter's Robohelp Tour for more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh right, I see. You need to open the topic and type the name of the Page Layout in the topic Content Properties. It doesn't show a dropdown list or autocomplete which is an odd choice to say the least. I'd also make sure I got the capitalisation exactly right, just in case...

Amebr_0-1666840459768.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp