• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robo 2019 (New UI) Header Bar Search Results Drop-Down List Colour

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My final problem to solve on trying to make the design of my help system match the web application is the colour of the search results that appear when you enter search text in the Header Bar Search field. I'm producing Responsible HTML5 using the Azure Blue skin (significantly edited).

Currently, it seems to default to black which is simlar to the colour of the drop-down list and I can't see where to change it.

Snag_2e41cdb5.png

Any ideas?

Thanks

Tracy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is controlled by Background which I think you have set to black.

image.png

Green gave me this.

image.png

I then changed Background to this. (Select No Colour in the colour chart)

image.png

Still a black background before you enter anything in the search field but this when you do.

image.png

You can set a colour for the input field but not the dropdown. If that is also a requirement, you are on your own. 🙂

Unless Amber can come up with another excellent fix. 🙂

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very much Peter - it's not a perfect solution (which would be a different colour text for the drop-down to the text in the search box) but it's more than workable and I hadn't thought of doing that so very much appreciated.

I'm about to send the design to the Product Manager so am keeping my fingers crossed and am offering very many thanks to you and Amber 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try div.search-list { color: white; } in the custom css in your skin.

Or if you want to only target the desktop view: body.media-desktop div.search-list { color: white; }

Do note it'll also change the text colour in the search dropdown in the lefthand side panel; I'm not sure if you want that? It should be possible to limit it but I'd need to dig a bit deeper.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Than you so so much for your help Amebr. That wokred perfectly. My help file is now looking exactly as I want it to thanks to yours and Peter's help.

Thank you very very much,

Tracy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp