• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 11-Scale MP4 Output

Participant ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have RoboHelp 11 and am inserting Multimedia/Demo into the guide. I am using Camtasia by TechSmith to create mp4 videos.

I am able to insert the videos into topics. But when I generate the output, the size of the video is much too large for the screen.

How can I scale the video output so it is smaller? I'd like for the video to resize depending on what device is used (laptop, tablet, phone, etc.)

Thank you,

Michele

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michele

How exactly are you inserting the video? For example, are you just dropping the Camtasia MP4 into a RoboHelp topic? Or did you output from Camtasia using the Smart Player and you have added all the different Camtasia output files to RoboHelp and you are linking to the HTML file Camtasia supplies?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rick.

The video is saved to my computer (desktop) and I am using the Insert/Multimedia/Demo function within RoboHelp. The video needs to play within the RoboHelp output. One topic has written information and the user also will play the video within that topic. I hope that makes sense.

Thanks,

Michele

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp