• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2015: How to change the font size in my projects' navigation pane?

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I (still) use RH 2015, creating output in Responsive HTML format. I need to make all of the entries in my projects' navigation pane (TOC, Index, and Glossary) a few points larger. They are currently only 8 points in size. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Thank you!

Tim
Charlotte, NC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which screen layout are you using? Probably you will have to manually edit the css for whatever the screen layout it is, and what you have to modify will be different depending on which one. However, the default size for mine (in a newer version of RH), is 16px, so it also might also depend on what has been modified previously.

The easiest way to tell where the font size is coming from, assuming you have a bit of css knowledge, is to right-click on the text in the output that is the wrong size then select Inspect. The browser developer tools will open at the selected element and you can check which stylesheet and which css selector is setting the font-size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See Item 15 at http://www.grainge.org/pages/snippets/snippets.htm#html5

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp