• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2015 HTML5 Arabic content is inverted when generated

Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2015 Nov 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created an Arabic Help file. The content is translated into Arabic. I set project and topic settings to Arabic. When I preview the topic it is showing bullets and numbers on the right and the content is reading right to left. When I generate the HTML5 Responsive layout or Word doc, the content is inverting (switching to left to right) and the bullets and numbers are reading on the left side.

How do I resolve this? I have an English OS. How do generate the output so it will properly read right to left? Do I need to install a language pack? Any help you can provide is much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2015 Nov 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What language is selected in the Single Source Layout? Make sure either the project main language is Arabic or set the language in the SSL to arabic. That should also give you a right to left skin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 25, 2015 Nov 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Setting the language to Arabic did not resolve the issue. I had to open the CSS and add direction: RTL; to each paragraph type. This resolved both my html output and Word doc output issues. I still see the content in reverse order in the editor, but when I preview the content and generate the output it put everything in right to left format. I am definitely learning a lot by working with the various languages. Arabic has definitely been the most challenging. Onward and upward! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp