• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2015 Search Option Results Display

Community Beginner ,
Feb 29, 2016 Feb 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do I need to do for my Parent/Child project to compile with this Search option box checked by default?

Mike

Machine generated alternative text:chest mission •splay results 36 result(s) found

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I answered my own question.

I neglected to say it was Responsive HTML Output.

Mark this false. when generating the Parent.

Posting it here in case anyone else is as blind as I am!

Machine generated alternative text:Title Mobile Content (Desktop) Functionbar (Desktop) Functionbar (Tablet) Functionbar (Mobile) Sidebar (Desktop) Sidebar (Tablet) Sidebar Mobile Search All Search (Desktop) -roc (Desktop) -roc (Tablet / Mobile) r-llgnllgnt texx color Field text color Field border color Field background color Use AND search option AND search enabled image AND search disabled image Messages color Title color Highlight color E6E6E6 false ch mark.png andsearch nomark.png • 575555 00FF00

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for posting your own answer. So often people do not but and the next person along with the same question does not find an answer.

Please see Where to Post at https://forums.adobe.com/community/robohelp Generally it's best of ask in a specific forum. I will move this post to HTML5 layouts.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp