• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2015 Won't Generate Printed Documentation to Word or PDF

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to generate PDFs or Word docs in RoboHelp 2015. However, the ability to do that recently stopped. We recently upgraded from Windows 1703 to Windows 1809. And, we switched from Office 2016 to Office 365.

When I try to choose Printed Documentation, I get a "Parameter is Incorrect" error. Any ideas how to fix this? Does anyone know what this error means?

Thank you.

Parameter-not-correct.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@awhickman - contact the RH folks at tcssup@adobe.com 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Receiving the message in 2019 changes everything. Hold up on going to support as I have already been in touch with where they would take it.

Can you share the project with me so that I can test it first to see if I get the message? I haven't seen it in 2017 or 2019. Are you talking about 2019 Classic or the new 2019? The latter does not need Word installed to generate a Word output so the message would be even more surprising.

If you are not willing to share with me, hopefully you can share with Adobe.

Let us know.

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the message using RoboHelp 2019 classic with one of the sample projects included with the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then the issue has to be something in your setup as no one else has hit this problem with either version of 2019.

There must be something we are all missing.

Where does your Word normal.dot reside? Please tell me it is not on a network drive.

Could we do a screenshare? If yes I would like to do it in about 15 minutes from now, which is 4pm GMT (UK time).

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I meant 4pm BST which is 3pm GMT.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm available now for the screenshare.  How would you like to do this?  I would prefer to communicate further not using this thread. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have removed your email address for security reasons. I will email you a link in a few minutes to take things forward.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp