Let me move this to the Robohelp forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.
* The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs, installation issues, or account issues such as subscription questions or billing problems, or generalized questions about Creative Cloud services.
* Questions about business plans should be posted in Enterprise and Teams
* Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.
* Installation questions should be posted in the Download & Install community.
* Account issues, including subscription questions or billing problems, should be posted in the Account, Payment, & Plan community.
* Questions about the Creative Cloud desktop app or general questions about apps in the Creative Cloud should be posted to the Creative Cloud Services community.
Not that I know of off the top of my head. Is it the same change to each of the URLs? Maybe you could do a find/replace in that case (but make a backup of the project just in case before trying anything).
Yes, I want to make the same change in all of the http addresses.
I thought of that but I can't find the URLs anywhere in the Project folders or the Output folders
They would definitely be in the output - otherwise they would never work! Inside RH they would be stored in the Access db that RH uses - not easily findable inside there. I would suggest searching in RH inside the project.