• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2017 - Text wrapping in TOC pane

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with RoboHelp 2017. For my project, the titles in the TOC pane are pretty long. I need to know if text wrapping in the TOC pane is a possibility. Can I apply text wrapping to the content in the TOC pane. Then it would also be consistent with the Search pane, which allows text wrapping.

Kindly see to it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Kindly see to it."?? - LOL!

You know that this is (mainly) a user-to-user forum right?

If you want to get Adobe's attention for some bug or feature request, use the Tracker (Tracker  ) link on the main page of the RH forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You haven't said what type of help you are producing. For WebHelp - https://www.helpessentials.com/2012/08/03/make-webhelp-toc-wrap/ā€‹ has some information.

I don't have anything for responsive layouts but i guess you would have to edit the skin. I can't help on that one.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.

The code was not working initially.
However I typed some of it out, instead of copying directly. Mainly the codes involving the characters " & ".

It works now. I am generating a webhelp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp