• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp 2019 and SharePoint Online connection for collaboration

Explorer ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My colleagues & I need to collaborate on the same Robohelp 2019 project. I created a site specifically for that purpose on SharePoint online, made my co-workers co-owners of the site, and the default doc library on the site inherits permission from the site. I was able to successfully establish a connection profile, upload a demo project and edit it, check it back in and so forth.

However, neither of my co-workers are able to establish a connection profile. They get to the screen where you paste in the SharePoint site URL, and when they click Login, they get the message shown below.  When they click Back to app, they land on an Adobe login screen. We verified that the apps Adobe recommends whitelisting are whitelisted for all of us. I have a feeling this has to do with the fact that my RH license may be associated to my personal Adobe ID, while theirs might be associated to the company ID. Our IT people are trying to figure out who might be our "Adobe Admin," but we're not even sure that's what the message is referring to. Can anyone offer any insight? Thank you!

Dawn  

[PII removed by moderator]

TOPICS
RoboHelp server

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

@AthensSlim and @Peter Grainge , the issue is now resolved. Our IT manager fixed it by adjusting our Enterprise settings for Robohelp. He assigned all three of us tech writers the role of "Adobe Robohelp Owner," and when my co-workers worked through the steps in Robohelp to set up their connection profile, they were presented with the dialog shown in the Adobe user guide (see screen shot) that enabled them to click "Accept" and then carry out the rest of the steps to successfully set up a connec

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, C.P.Q.,

Here's the answer provided by our IT manager:  

“Robohelp has to set up the request, the Robohelp app has to be sanctioned and set up as an enterprise app within the user's Azure tenant. Permissions then have to be granted, or an admin has to "approve consent" so the app can work.”

I'm attaching the screenshots he provided for the configuration they did in Azure. Hopefully, this info will get your IT people headed in the right direction.

Dawn 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you haven't gotten a response from the RH folks (just regular Support) then I suspect you haven't gotten that much help in diagnosing this. I'd ping them again with whatever ticket #'s you've received. It's got to be some difference between your machine and the others that's interfering. Outside of RH, can you use other applications to connect to the SP site without issues? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Jeff. We have not gotten much help at all. We've had a ticket open now for months. 😞 I don't think Adobe actually has any support stateside. I believe their entire team (support and development) is offshore. 

I tried logging into someone else's machine (for whom it worked) and it still didn't work. I had IT build me a new computer and was not able to connect (also tested with two users who had access on their machine and they DID connect succesfully, but I was not able to). I believe it is something to do with my profile somehow and have reached out to Microsoft to look into it to, but they can't "see anything". 

To answer your other question, yes, outside of RH, I can connect to SP sites with no issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We were finally able to resolve the connection problem by disabling Netskope. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp