Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

RoboHelp 2019 Classic HTML5 output - Cookie validity

Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear RoboHelp community,

we are generating our online help as HTML5 from RoboHelp 2019 Classic. A customer noticed, that the auto-generated cookies for the help output are set to a very large number of 5906 days (resp. valid until 2037) and they asked if there is a way to reduce the validity number for the following cookies:

• rhhl 5906 days
  • rhhlbgcol 5906 days
  • rhhltxtcol 5906 days
  • rhandsearch 5906 days

Is there a way in RoboHelp Classic to reduce that number? If so, how does it work?

Thanks, Birgit

Snag_151c9c14.png

TOPICS
Classic, Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First time I have seen that asked in twenty odd years of using RoboHelp. 🙂

Unless someone else knows how, I think you will need to ask Adobe that one. See https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your support contact options.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears to be set in the settings.js file in the output (function setCookie). You could change that each time you generate.

I'm not sure what the implications would be thought - you'd have to check with Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Peter and Amebr, I'll get in touch with Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp