• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp 2019 Classic - images not included in generated CHM

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We generate the CHM on a montly basis and found that up to October, images were able to seen seen correctly in the generated CHM.

However, all images cannot be seen in the November generation. These include images in topics that were not updated at all.

Is there any reason for this to occur?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

No updates were released for that version so I can't see any reason for RoboHelp to be the issue. I guess you could try the old trick of deleting the CPD file and reopening RoboHelp.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Essentially the CPD file is a database and sometimes it get corrupted. If you delete it, RoboHelp rebuilds it afresh and resolves the problem.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No updates were released for that version so I can't see any reason for RoboHelp to be the issue. I guess you could try the old trick of deleting the CPD file and reopening RoboHelp.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Peter! This did help.

Is this the equivalent of 'turn off and turn on again' for RoboHelp?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Essentially the CPD file is a database and sometimes it get corrupted. If you delete it, RoboHelp rebuilds it afresh and resolves the problem.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp