• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2019 - Font Question

Participant ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I'm entering a new project, I realize I don't know what kind of font I'm using. I go to the default.css and see that the font assigned is None. 

What is the default font and do I need to change it? 

Is the workflow  to enter all topics, then go to the defaut.css and assign it to all topics, or should I set up the CSS before I begin entering topics?

Thank you. 

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The default css does not set a font so users will see whatever they have defined in their chosen browser.

I have told you how to edit the css in another thread. For this one you go to your heading styles, paragraph styles and anything else and go to the font dropdown. There you define the font name, size, colour and whatever. Stick to basic fonts that users will have on a standard installation machine. There are ways of making non standard fonts work but get this working first.

Then your users will see what you want them to see, albeit the browser will allow them an override but most people don't use that.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp