• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp 2019 - how do I add multiple URL links in the title bar

Explorer ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish to add URL links in the title bar (such as Home, Applications, Tasks, Contacts) - placed horizontally across the title bar and equidistant from each other). For example, if you go to the Microsoft homepage (this is an example only) - you see the applications listed across the top horizontal bar next to the logo. How do I add such links to a title bar in a Frameless skin being created in Robohelp 2019? Please help. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see any option to such links to the title area. The nearest thing in the skin editor is in Layout > Topic Page Buttons you can add more to that area.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Peter. Will try Topic Page options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp