• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2019 Update 6 - Missing TOC link error

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2019 Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've converted a project from RH 2019 Classic to RH 2019 Update 6 and found a possible bug where any topics in the TOC that point to a bookmark within a page show up as missing...

The properties appear okay:

If I re-add them using the New Page context menu, the red X appears and the links appears broken after a short while.

I can't open the page from the TOC, and I get red error messages saying that RH needs to be closed.

When I publish, the TOC does appear to work okay in a responsive layout.

The problem didn't exist in RH 2017 or 2019 Classic.

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2019 Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think there is a bug here. I just added a bookmark to a topic in a simple new project. On adding a link to it from the TOC, I got the error message telling me to restart RoboHelp.

Like you, it works OK in a responsive output. I will report it.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2019 Apr 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi cadbase​, this is a bug. it regressed due to some other fix. We will resolve it soon in the next update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp