• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ROBOHELP 2020 - Advanced functionnalities

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I consider myself as an expert with Robohelp. But since the new release Robohelp 2020, I am missing some functions that were available in Robohelp 2019 Classic.

For example :

• Manage the images in the project (change the name of an image for example, and that everything is updated in the project).
  • Format only one cell of a table (the background color of a cell, the bottom or left border for example of a cell, or of a row, without this impacting the entire table).

These are just examples, but there are too many functions in this 2020 version of Robohelp. Support online tells me that everything is possible, that the classic and release versions are isofunctional. But it is not.

Can you help me with these two examples ?

Regards.
Magali

(Sorry for my mistakes in english, I am french).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nothing wrong with your English.

2020 is a complete rewrite plus it uses strict HTML5 and CSS3 so code cheats can no longer be deployed.

For both of your questions take a look at the supplied About RoboHelp sample project. The new UI is explained there along with how to use all the features. You should see it on the Starter Screen but if not then click Open Project on the Starter Screen to open File Explorer. Browse to Documents and then My RoboHelp Projects.

Take a look at the two topics that cover your question and come back here if you are still stuck.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp