• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2020 Crashes with File That Doesn't Exist

Explorer ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm using RH2020.5.71 on a Win10 machine.

This is a weird one.

I duplicated a topic in RH, Add_a_New_Communications_Manager_Cluster.htm, and saved it with the same name to a different folder. Then I realized that I hadn't followed my own naming convention and deleted it. During the deletion, RH crashed.

No biggie. I started it back up, duplicated the file again, renamed it to Add_New_CUCM_Cluster.htm and saved it to the folder separate from the original. 

The problem arises when I perform searches. That duplicate file I deleted (Add_a_New_Communications_Manager_Cluster.htm) continues to show up in search results, and clicking it causes RH to crash. It is not in RH's file structure, Topic List report, or my Windows Explorer, yet it continues to appear. 

How can I get rid of this if it doesn't actually exist?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Try creating the "bad" topic again - close the project & start it back up again, then try deleting it?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try creating the "bad" topic again - close the project & start it back up again, then try deleting it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That worked! Thank you, Jeff!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp