• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2020 with .net

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to Robohelp.  I have created a sample project and now I am trying to display it from a c# .net application.  I'm having trouble determining what I need in my program to interact with the robohelp project, a demo or a manual would be helpful.

TOPICS
New UI , Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moderator moved from Community (forum) Help to RoboHelp forum where the concerned experts will see this.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What type of output did you create? If it's HTML5, you can launch it using a call to the index.htm page with your default browser. If you are trying to have the app call specific topics, that's called "context sensitive help" (CSH) and can be done via CSH calling routines included in your RH installation folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The app will be displaying specific topics based on user selection.  Unfortunately, I have searched my installation folder and see no reference to CSH calling routines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, looks like RH2020 is missing that CSH API folder that RH2019 New UI had in its install folder - give the RH folks a buzz at techcomm@adobe.com and let us know what you find out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CSH_API folder has been added back in RH 2020 update 2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp