Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp and chatbots

Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

Does anyone have any experience with integrating chatbots with Robohelp output? Is it possible? Was it hard? what pitfalls did you come across? Lessons learned?

Sorry for being a bit vague - one of those walking out the door 'by the way let's do this next week' discussions.

Thanks,

Amber

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, but I'm tasked with researching and doing that for our online Help documentation. My manager, when he went to a Microsoft Build conference last year seemed to think it was easily implemented. I'm sure Microsoft made it look easy, I'm not sure what's involved. I'm interested as well if anyone has done this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My 'walking out the door let's do this next week' conversation came to nowt, so I can't help, unfortunately. Still hoping someone else has experience in case it comes up again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp