• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp and GIT - a vital life line

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I almost have GIT working perfectly. Unfortunately I need to remove a connection. This option exists in the menu, but doesn't specify which connection I am removing. There is one decent video online*, but the robot voice is a killer. Any chance anyone has actually, methodically, meticulously explained how to set this up so that it works?  

* https://youtu.be/Z947x-lk0Ko

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The connection image you are showing is not what I am seeing. Do you have all updates applied? I think the option you show takes you to a screen with all the connections. Certainly it does in the later update with Connection Profiles as an option.

Please use the photo icon to insert images within the post. Some supporters will not open attachments for security reasons but also because you have to save them before you can view them. Then thanks to a quirk of this forum, if you do save the attachment, you then have to close the thread and reopen it before you can reply. Crazy but that's the way it is.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp