• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp and Zendesk

Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help. I wonder if anyone could tell me if you know of any plans for an integration process for RoboHelp to Zendesk? The last post on this forum is 2 years old, so I thought I’d just reach out and see.

We’ve just starting moving our user experience content into Zendesk and the authoring tool is, well, less than ideal. I’d love to be able to work in Robohelp and then import it to Zendesk or use an integration tool of some kind that would port it all out/in for me.

Any insights or have anyone heard anything?

TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Thanks for the post. Yes, this has come up for discussion few months back internally as well. We will let you know in a couple of months on an update on this whether this functionality would be part of RoboHelp next.

Thanks

Amitoj SIngh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's definitely no integration between the two - it's all a painful mess of going through intermediate steps & is usually one-way (RH to Zendesk).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the post. Yes, this has come up for discussion few months back internally as well. We will let you know in a couple of months on an update on this whether this functionality would be part of RoboHelp next.

Thanks

Amitoj SIngh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks very much for the quick replies!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp