• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp table rows breaking across pages in PDF output

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project where the main content is one very large table. When I output to PDF, the table breaks in the middle of rows between pages. Is there a way to keep rows together?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Robohelp are you using? If RH2019, please state whether it's Classic or New UI. Also include the full patch number, as the patch version can sometimes make a difference to answers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on version 2020.5.58.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a poke around and thought the page break settings might do it, unfortunately I can't seem to make it work. Your best bet might be to contact support.

See the following page for support contact options. The preferred option is email.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try outputting to Word where you can then apply a setting that stops rows breaking in the middle. Once done, PDF that.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp