Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp unresponsive after first time installation

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Team,

I have installed RoboHelp for the first time. When I opened the application it gets stuck, for example, whether I click New Project or Open Project or Import, etc. It is not responsive at all. Tried restarting the application several times but it does not work. Please find the attached screen capture for a better understanding.

Could you kindly provide steps to resolve the issue?

Thanks in Advance,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason the forum will not let me view your image. It's always best to use the photo icon to insert images within the post. Seeing an image inline with the text makes it easier for anyone answering or viewing the post.

This sounds like a known issue which an update will fix. It's due very soon but you could try Support. See https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your Adobe Support options. The email link tcssup@adobe.com is recommended as it reaches a team dedicated to Technical Communication Suite products including RoboHelp.

I believe that for some it opens on some occasions and for others it will not open at all.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update 8 is now available and that should fix this issue if my guess is right.

Go to Help to check for updates if you can. If not go to Download RoboHelp (adobe.com)

You don't need to uninstall the current version.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You installed it as an Admin & have tried running it as an admin?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp