Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp Version 10 not supporting in Chrome and MS Edges

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am currently using Robohelp Version 10 and I tried to open the Output file in Chrome and MS Edges, after following the steps given in the following link :

https://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/kb/webhelp-issues-robohelp-versions-10.html

Now, when i tried to open, an error message is displaying stating that Exception : reply for which no request exist. On clicking ok, the TOC Panel working fine except the first page (Introduction) and the Last Page (Glossary) . The content of those 2 pages are not displaying at the right side.

Please help me.

Regards,

Maheswari Viswanathan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Robohelp forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I highly doubt that RH10 will be able to produce output that still works on newer browsers. I know that the last time I created WebHelp with RH10, I needed to sub in a number of newer JavaScript files (whform.js, whibody.htm, whphost.js, whproxy.js, whthost.js, and whutils.js) into my output to get it to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp