Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Script Interact with summary

New Here ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm new with Robohelp and scripting. I'm trying to implement a script that highlight a specific topic in my summary when my app open my CHM file generated by RoboHelp. I believe that I need to put my script in the field "Post Generation Script" before generate my CHM file. Do you have any idea of how I could do it in my script ?

Thank you and have a nice day !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe summary can be translated by "Table of Contents". I'm sorry english is not my mother tongue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say "highlight a specific topic in my summary TOC" are you just wanting to use Context Sensitive Help be used to go directly to a topic from within your application? If so, that's already built into RH output. Maybe an image of what you're trying to accomplish would help more. Use the Insert Photos icon in the forum web interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

... or you want a different icon in the TOC? If that is it, you haven't said which version of RoboHelp you are using. Please always start a thread with this information.

• Please go to Help > About and include the full version number.
  • If you are using 2019 also state whether it is 2019 Classic or 2019 New UI.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp