• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search keywords are not saved in topic properties and also cannot edit "See Also" links in RH 2019.

Participant ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I add keywords in the "Search" section in topic properties and click Apply, I found it not saved.  

For See also, I cannot edit the links although I've added See ALso Keyword. Am I missing something?

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also can't seem to get anything to save in the Search Keyword field. You can log issues here: https://tracker.adobe.com

For See Also buttons, the way you configure them has completely changed. Have a look at the Robohelp Reimagined project which describes where you configure everything.

For Related Topics, you have to make sure you click in the "Topic List" text, then in the Properties > General Pane there's a plus button to link a topic to the placeholder. If you click on the placeholder heading, you only get options for formatting the heading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh hey, I discovered how to do this by accident. Type, then press Enter. It's added as a little balloon below the field. It would be nice if they provided documentation given how different it is from Classic. :S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is covered in RoboHelp Reimagined in Working on Topics.

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says that you set it there, but not how (I did check). It didn't occur to me to press Enter when there was a big blue "save" button in the dialog box, and I'm used to the values displaying in the field, not being bubbles elsewhere. And Robohelp Reimagined is definitely a better resource than the help file. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops. I looked at Index keywords rather than Search keywords.

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And I haven't looked at the index yet so hadn't got that far. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp