Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search Result Widget is not Allowed in Topic Screen Layout Page

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to output a HTML5 help file and am receiving the following error message:

It is also adding this search option to the help file, which didn't exist before:

This help file has been generated numerous times in the past, with no problems. However, i am new to the company and am working on a different computer to the previous technical author, could this be the problem? No settings concerning the layout/output have been changed or interacted with in any way.

I am using Robohelp11, on a Windows 7 (64-bit) operating system.

All i can think is that the issue is due to me being a new user (permission based), or it's because the help file is being generated from a new computer?

Many thanks in advance for any help you are able to provide with this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI, updating to 11.0.4.291 solved this issue for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You just made my day! I had the very same problems, but after updating to 11.0.4.291, everything is working fine again. So: thanks a lot!! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp