• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Security update available for RoboHelp | APSB21-20 and using Adobe RoboHelp Classic 2019 question

Participant ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, in reference to Security update available for RoboHelp | APSB21-20. I usually use RoboHelp Classic 2019. I installed update RH2020.0.4. Now I have a new Adobe RoboHelp 2020 option on my PC's Start menu. Can I safely still use RoboHelp Classic 2019, or do I have to use the new 2020? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not familar with the security update but you can have both Classic 2019 and 2020. What you can't do is work a project in both.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I'm reading this right, the fix is only in RH2020.4 (and above), so the security risk would still be present in 2019, assuming that's your concern. However, I'm not an Adobe employee so if you have concerns about security you'd need to check with them directly.

https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/robohelp/apsb21-20.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I'll do that and update this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp