• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

set filtered content in the output

Explorer ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using FM2019. I created condition tags for each product chapter in my source FM document. Now I want to generate the Help via the Publish option, using the Indigo html5 skin. My goal is to have the full Help generated but have only designated chapters available (and the rest would be disabled/greyed out?). How do I specify my conditions before generating the output? Perhaps I just didnt see it but I explored the Publish/html5 settings and I am not seeing a way to set the conditions (where my previously created tags are the options). Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

-Bill

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Your Show/Hide settings in your FM content dictate what will appear in the published output. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

And the content excluded will not show up at all. It's not possible to make things show up but be disabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Show/Hide settings in your FM content dictate what will appear in the published output. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And the content excluded will not show up at all. It's not possible to make things show up but be disabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp