Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Setting Pagesize in Responsive HTML5

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How to set the page size for topics in Responsive HTML5 layout.

Some of my topic content are less while others are more.  Though while setting up page break at H1 level in CSS.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I assume your question relates to RoboHelp 2017 based on your other post. Please always include your version in new threads in case it is relevant to the reply.

On screen topics are continuous and the concept of page breaks only applies to printed output. Are you trying to set where page breaks occur when printing topics?

On the Insert ribbons there is a Page Break option. The problem with doing that is that first of all setting them is a matter of trial and error and then it can be affected by the users top and bottom margins in their browser. Also when you edit a topic, it can affect where the page breaks need to be so you may have to reset them all.

I think most users understand web pages do not always print with neat page breaks and accept such issues.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp