• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share for Review gives "unable to share" error

Participant ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RH 2020.3.32 and am testing out the "Share for Review" feature with a co-worker. The co-worker does not have any problems but when I click the "Create Link" button, I get an error message "Share for Review: Unable to share <name of the review I set up". I have Creative Cloud Desktop installed (installed only recently) and it shows that I am logged in as the same user as RH. Any suggestions for troubleshooting?

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This note in the help implies cloud storage isn't always enabled for your CC account. Have you checked that?

https://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/user-guide.html/robohelp/using/review-process.ug.html

"Note:

For optimal performance, we recommend you to verify that the cloud storage is enabled in your account. "

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MIght want to keep an eye on this thread - https://community.adobe.com/t5/robohelp/review-feature-not-working-in-rh2020/m-p/11767350?page=1#M13... - sounds like you both are having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to the thread that @Jeff_Coatsworth mentioned and it looks like I have the same problem. I'll keep an eye on that other thread and see if there is a solution.

@Amebr Yes, I have creative cloud desktop installed. No idea if that is the same as "cloud storage is enabled". That message doesn't tell me how to check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose if you expand the cloud icon and can see a GB value just below the bar, then you have cloud storage, but I really don't know as I've never used it., sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I clicked on the cloud icon and it says 1.3 MB of 2 GB used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you resolved this?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I emailed support Wednesday morning about this issue and it is now Friday afternoon and I have not heard back from them. yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,

I have sent you an email and let's connect on Monday to look into the issue.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: I talked to Ajit (Adobe support) on Feb 2, and ended up sending some log files to help them troubleshoot. Since then (it is now Feb 10), I have not heard anything from Adobe support. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I was not available since last few days.

I have shared an update with you regarding the issue that you have reported with "Shared review" functionality via email. Please check and I will definitely let you know once I have any further update on this.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: Support (Ajit) has contacted me. This is a bug (#RH-8604) and Support is working on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim,

Do you know if this issue has been resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Robohelp 2020.3.32 and the bug (RH-8604) has not been fixed yet. I don't know how to check on the status of a bug if you know the reference number, but if anyone does, please post here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should be able to log into the Tracker (https://tracker.adobe.com/) and search for it if you know the #.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I don't think tickets Adobe raises internally are visible. I think you'll have to get in contact with support again to find out the status of the item. Unless an Adobe employee stops by with an update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The next update is due very soon.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update 4 is now available via Help > Updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am happy to report that this issue has been fixed in update 4. Thanks to all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp