• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing a RoboHelp Project via SharePoint Online

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think of myself a pretty advanced user of RoboHelp (over 20 years). We recently upgraded projects from RoboHelp 2017 to RoboHelp 2020. The upgraded was valided sucessfully.

I have added the upgraded projects to SharePoint Online and can see the projects through the RoboHelp Collaborate connection profile.

However, I have struggled to download a project from SharePoint online for myself or any of my technical writers. The Adobe documentation provides a simple three-step instructions that simply is not working for us.

Please help...I am frustrated.

Regards

TOPICS
Version control

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

We fixed the issue by including robohelp.exe in netskope exception list. FYI we are in a virtual environment 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wasn't there a recent post about this? 

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue and do not understand what to do!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We fixed the issue by including robohelp.exe in netskope exception list. FYI we are in a virtual environment 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't help you with SharePoint issues as I am not a user. I thought there had been a post about it but if you can't find it, I think Adobe Support will be your best option here. See https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your Adobe Support options. The email link tcssup@adobe.com is recommended as it reaches a team dedicated to Technical Communication Suite products including RoboHelp. 

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp