We are experiencing an issue with the "Show Item" button in RoboHelp.
Indeed, when we click on the element, the window is no longer displayed.
Do you mean the topic preview window from "View Item"?
If so, perhaps the window has fallen off the edge of your monitor (this happens especially if you move between multiple monitors and a single monitor).
Try the following to get it back:
1. Click the View Item button. Make sure you don't click anywhere else, so that the window is in focus.
2. Press Alt+Spacebar, M, then any arrow key.
3. Waggle the mouse until the window appears on screen.
4. Click to drop the window where you want it.
It's does'nt work
Again, assuming the problem is that the Topic Preview window is displaying off the edge of the monitor you can access the settings in the registry editor. You might like to get an IT support person to help if you're not comfortable with the registry.
1. Close Robohelp.
2. Find this location in the registry:
3. Double-click the following two keys and change their values to 0:
4. Re-open Robohelp and preview a topic (Ctrl+W). This should position the Preview window in the top left corner of your main monitor.
If that doesn't work I'm out of ideas.