• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Side-by-side images with captions

Participant ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to place two images side-by-side with captions on each. For example, "Before" on the left, and "After" on the right. And I would like the images to be centered on the page and the captions to be center under each image. Everything I try seems to place the images vertically (as if I had hit carriage return between each image). Furthermore, I tried clicking on the image and using the "Figure Caption" button, but that left-justifies the caption. I am an html/css newbie so I don't really want a solution which require me to edit the html each time I do this since I plan on doing this quite a bit. Any suggestions?

I am using RH 2022.0.346 and using a frameless preset.

Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably the easiest solution for you would be a borderless table. You can centre the table in its properties.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Peter for the quick reply. Are you thinking I would make a 2x1 table (two colums, 1 row) and then place an image inside each cell? If so, how do I make the table borderless? I don't see that as an option. I also tried going to the table styles and clicked on "noborder" but the border is still there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp