Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you tell me how to resolve the issue:

In chrome,

vandana250568416l1t_0-1656490655398.png

In IE,

vandana250568416l1t_2-1656490655439.png

Please could you tell what changes to be done to make it compatible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have just asked this question in another thread. Give us a chance to answer. 🙂

What version of RoboHelp and is the browser up to date.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

Browsers are up to date.

I'm using WebHelp 5.50.., Can you tell me what is the latest version.

whver,js file needs to be changed? for the compatiblity with the chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you ask your question at webhelp.com. This forum is for Adobe's RoboHelp product.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@vandana250568416l1t I believe you are clicking on the "Powered by Robohelp" button  in the output - the webhelp number relates only to the webhelp output files, not the Robohelp version. Please instead use the menus in Robohelp  to find the Robohelp version number. The location will depend on which version of Robohelp you are using, either Help or File > Help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

<meta name="generator" content="Adobe RoboHelp 8">
<meta name="description" content="WebHelp 5.50">

I see this in the online help application.

My concern is it opens in IE with all side menu, but in chrome it is not loading.

What I see is in DIV content it looks empty in chrome.

I can shre the snap of the html.

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

javascript content s are not loading in chrome. I have given the compatibility also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be Chrome blocking javascript. If you click the Not Secure text and check the site settings you can check. Do note that if you enable it, you are only enabling it for your browser, not for anyone else accessing the site. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Amebr Good catch. I had forgotten that old reference to WebHelp 5.50.

@vandana250568416l1t Please see this link on Adobe's site. RoboHelp 11 release and earlier Quite simply your version is only compatible with older operating systems. Would I be right in thinking you have a later OS? Even if not, the output will not be compatible with modern browsers.

IE is an old browser and that probably explains why it works there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp